Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Soap Queen


Anne Marie Faiola is the owner of Brambleberry and Otion and writer of The Soap Queen blog. I consider her a fellow business woman, blogger, vendor and friend. At age 30, she has accomplished so much in the business world, it is a bit staggering.

She recently blogged about the gift I sent her and said such nice things about our products. You can read that post here. If you haven't been to her blog yet, I urge you to check it out. She has very interesting things to say about crafts, business, being an entrepreneur, having a love for cupcakes, soap and introducing indie companies with their new products to the world.

Thank you Anne-Marie for your support and kind words!!

2 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

An entrepreneur- A+

What a bright future! Purely an expression of unbelievable esteem!

Anne-Marie said...

Aw, you're sweet. I love your products and in fact, I might be super sweet to my hubby and give him a Butter Scrub tonight. It is one rockin' product. =)