Thursday, February 7, 2008

Latest Scrub Formula That I Love !

I am formulating a new foot scrub that I think is d-i-v-i-n-e! I've done my testing and testing and waiting for separation and degradation, but luckily it has maintained a beautiful emulsion with zero issues. I am very pleased with how it came out. It is a totally different formula than Crush On You, but works sort of the same way in that the scrub is emulsified (no drippy, oily scrub here), it foams ever so slightly, washes off cleanly and makes you feel unbelievably soft, exfoliated and clean.

Here are some pictures of the new scrub.










Made with the feet in mind... to scrub away old callouses and dirt, and it's moisturizing, too. And because it doesn't leave an oily residue, it is great for the feet. No slipping! I have some names playing around in my head, but suggestions are always welcome.

Scrub should be released soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful and my heels sure could use something like that for those 'sandals' months.

Hmm, how about "Playing Footsies" or "No Mean Feet" or "Goes to Your Toes"? I'm feeling silly tonight. *grin*

Anne-Marie said...

That looks awesome! Um, when can I buy some????

=)

Carrie Garvin said...

Okay- Don't laugh-but when I think of a foot scrub (from you) I think of the name "Beach Feet" Scrub...

Who wouldn't love beautiful feet while running on a beach. Also, I can't wait to see if your clever minded husband has thought of a name.

Scent? Coconut with sweet orange. Am I close :)??

Shelley Ann Jones said...

I was thinking something with "sand", but couldn't come up with anything snappy and fun. However, I like "Beach Feet" mentioned by carrie~gigi. :)

Lynn said...

Ahhh these sound awesome! Dream cream (maybe for another product) The formulation looks creamy and clean, cream scrub. Scrub on You. hahah Just kidding. ^_^

Trish said...

Holy cow, I have no suggestions for names, but can't wait to order this, whatever you decide to call it!

Anonymous said...

how does Squeeky Feet or Barely Feet sound. how about Foot Loose, or Ped Perfection. I am in a creative mood. H. said Pedisoft?
Ped Petals??? ddl

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!