Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ruby Red

My favorite smelling scent right now....

Ruby Red Grapefruit. It is tart, tangy, fresh and citrusy all at once. It is a strange smell, in a way. The tartness can take you by surprise... almost knock you down and make you wonder for a brief moment if it's good or just weird, and then the high notes swing in like Tarzan and lift you away to a vacation paradise spot.

I have found the scent I have been looking for. Ruby Red, juicy and tart with a touch of orchid breath. The new foot scrub (name to be released any day...:)) comes in two scents: "Ruby Red Grapefruit" and "Cookie". I just sent them off to a major magazine who will have the first pass at it. We are so excited about this one. It is truly wonderful. Your feet will never be the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I am so there, Joanna! You can expect an order from me when it is up at your site! 8) I am a huge fan of grapefruit - had one at lunch, and am in love with your Pink Grapefruit Whipped Shea Butter.