Saturday, February 23, 2008

Coconut Milk Bath Soak Gets Attention

A BIG thank you to Carrie~Gigi of the Mud Puddle Girl blog for the shout out. Ms. Carrie ordered Mama Bomb Coconut Milk Bath Soak from my company, Product Body. I made cocoa butter sea salt bath melts for fun and included one in her package. She has been generous and kind to me and my daughter and I wanted to add a touch od sweetness to her order. What a cute picture she took! (I think she liked it :) )

Carrie~Gigi is a very talented soap maker. She created soap crumb cakes that smells absolutely heavenly... like maple syrup!!! I've blogged about her and her sweet bath goodies on my other blog, The Soap Bar here and here. Unfortunately, they are currently sold out, but she makes lovely soaps and bath treats, so go on over to Under The Willow Gifts and she if anything floats your boat.

Thanks again, Carrie~Gigi!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, Carrie-Gigi sure is talented! Lovely website too.