Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cupcake Lips - Naughty But Nice

How can one go wrong when you can have lip gloss that looks like perfect little cupcakes? You know I have a thing for dessert, especially cupcakes, so as soon as these gorgeous lippies are available for purchase in the U.S., I'll be first in line. Box dimensions: 110mm x 70mm x 70mm. Price: £11.99 at Totally Funky (UK). Naughty But Nice Lip Gloss - 6 pack Designs are Raspberry Cream, Chocolate Cream Puff, Chocolate Sprinkle, Choc Chip, Strawberry Cream and Cream Tart.



Each cake is 1.6g for £1.95. Available at Cosmetics Fairy in the UK.


What do you think? My favorite looking one is the Wild Berry Tart. So cute!!

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Very cute; I wonder how much the custom packaging cost? Those would be so cute to carry for crafters. =)

Anonymous said...

Too adorable!

I knew Anne-Marie would be right on this one...LOL!

Michelle said...

I actually saw these and ordered them from the UK! Although the main ingredient is mineral oil which some people don't particularly like :). I've been planning to scrape out the lipbalm and fill it with my own. It's a shame mine didn't include the wild berry tart :(

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Yay Anne-Marie! I would LOVE to buy these from you and put my own stuff in there!! They are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love ANYTHING cupcake related.

Visit our blog at www.fiercefaceblog.blogspot.com !