Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Brilliance in a Bread-less BLT : Bacon Cups

OK, I love notmartha.com and I love bacon. Two get together and you've got sparks. I think she has some very interesting things to say, I enjoy her crafts and musings and her blog is a daily read for me. Today I think I read an ingenious cooking tutorial ever!

Bacon cups filled with salad, beautiful
and brilliant! You will have to go to Not Martha if you haven't already.

Here are some pics from her most excellent ,wonderfully and only partially unhealthy salad creation she shared today:





Yummo!

3 comments:

the Muse said...

HOLY COW!

My stomach is grumbling those look delicious!

I'm trying ;)

Great recipe!

Cheers!

Heidi said...

I love that blog! And what an awesome idea...my son can't eat wheat so I'm always looking for interesting ideas like that.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is SO our kind of salad! I'll have to try that. And I'll have to check out notmartha.com