Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Weakness

Haagen Dazs is by far the best ice cream that you can buy in just about every grocery store. Lovely rich milk chocolate and creamy peanut buttery swirls. If you are a Reese's peanut butter cups lover like me, then you need to go get this very fattening nighttime delight.

This is how they describe it on their website, which is on the nose: "start with our legendary chocolate ice cream, made with premium Dutch cocoa. swirl in ribbons of creamy, smooth peanut butter. then experience an almost irresistible blend of flavors as the robust peanut butter complements the classic chocolate in every delicious mouthful."

Oh Yeah.

Ok. The bad news is the fattening element of this treat. When I see this pint calling through the glass at the market, I feel the fat pockets growing in my cellulite.... 24 grams of thigh fat in every tiny 1/2 cup!

Serving Size: 1/2Cup (109g)
Calories: 360 Calories from Fat: 220
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 11g 55%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 100mg 33%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 27g 9%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 24g
Protein 8g

All I can say is.... It is worth it. And so am I. And so are you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Ice cream. I like your products more, 'cos they don't make my ass fat.
Lola