Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scent Review of Sexy Laundry Day

A lovely, lovely customer of mine gave me a scent review for Sexy Laundry Day that I'd like to share.

Sexy Laundry Day is the perfect name for this scent. It's soft, sweet, and clean. Think clothes on the line on a summer day with sweet undertones. It's perfect for my job where perfume is not allowed but I still want to smell nice. I used Crush on You and Cream both scented with SLD since layering the scent makes it last longer. Once it's on the skin, this scent is subtle yet alluring. My husband caught my arm and pulled me close to get a better sniff. Now that makes me want to use it every day!

Nell

ps- I love the salt soap too.

Thank you, Nell. I appreciate your emails and wonderful comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, hah! That's why I snagged me a bar of this thing. ;>

Heidi said...

I can't wait to try it! You do such a great job of blending fo's. Can you start making custom blends for my soaps? ;-)

Joanna Schmidt said...

Thanks for your Etsy purchase, Teresa!

Heidi,
no problem. Let's go!