Monday, August 18, 2008

Exclusive Hurricane Sale!

S A L E

I have decided to give out a 25% off coupon to anyone who wants it. Yes, a sale for anyone who reads my blog or has a really generous friend who shares the coupon with you that reads my blog. Come to www.productbody.com and order whatever you want. Well, anything that is for sale. We still aren't selling the Whipped Shea Butter - still too hot to ship.

Use this coupon:

hurricane

...and get 25% off EVERYTHING you put in your cart (excluding gift certificates, of course :P).
It only lasts through this Friday, August 22nd, so use it or lose it.

But by all means, share it.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow ... the hurricane weather must have gone to your head! That's a very generous deal. =)

Anonymous said...

Don't you tempt me, young lady! Dh absolutely will not let me do direct deposit of his checks into your bank account...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Good words.