Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lowel Ego :: #1 On My Wish List

I am a regular reader of The Hungry Housewife blog written by Leslie in Tampa. Yesterday, she wrote a post about a light that I now MUST GET. So, if anyone if anyone is interested, I now have an official Wish List and The Lowell Ego is #1 on that list.

My creative juices like to flow at night, when there is a total lack of natural light. Flashes stink and I am not good enough to know how to maneuver the built in flash nor do I have the patience for nighttime shooting if the pictures are lousy to look at. So yesterday I was reading Leslie's blog, and I was so impressed by the quality of light in her photos. She used the Lowel Ego Digital Imaging Light which is a fluorescent, plug in, tabletop nifty photo assistant. Now your Etsy shop or the portrait of your baby can be perfect with no harsh shadows from a flash.


"...a revolutionary tabletop fluorescent Digital Imaging Light, the elegant & easy to use Lowel Ego. Setup is a breeze, plug it in, place it on the table, & turn it on. The result is fast, simple, & beautiful light output that's ideal ..."


What else could I want?

Thank you, Leslie.
Thank you for making me NEED something so badly.




2 comments:

Leslie said...

Here we go again with stupid Fay! Stay dry!
And you are too sweet for writing this about me and this FAB light!
Maybe they will send you a free one! Only in our dreams!LOL

Anonymous said...

This sounds a lot like the Ott lamp I have, but this one looks way cooler. :>