Friday, August 8, 2008

Brilliante Weblog, Oooo!


Carrie~Gigi of Mud Puddle Girl awarded me this wonderful fairy tale award.


Rules: Link who presented you the award, then pass this along to seven others. Wow, that is hard, being that we all visit each other's blogs and we care for one another. I will have to link to people who touched my life in the blogging world who hasn't yet been awarded. Let me go research this....



Done my looking, and it seems these seven need to have this award. I am really glad I have "met" all of you. Thank you for becoming a part of my life. :)





1. Sharon of Platypus Dreams



2. Mindi of Ms. In Between



3. Marr of Smelly Chicks



4. Sher of Savonara



5. Cindy of Hello Dollface



6. Teresa of Life, Homesteading and Everything



7. Anne-Marie of The Soap Queen



Thank you to each and everyone on my list. It was hard...many people have touched me, and many people have already been awarded, so if you aren't on this list, that does not mean you don't have a special place in my heart. :)


Y'all are the best! OUT!

5 comments:

Marr Williams said...

Awe - you're a sweetie Joann! SheBath (Diana) tagged me for a game of tag that I still haven't gotten to yet - so I think I'll get them both done tomorrow. Thanks Joanna!

Anonymous said...

Joanna, you dear! Thanks for the award! I want you to know that reading your blogs brighten my days, and on days that I don't get to read blogs, I still think of you because there's a Product Body product in every other room in the house. ;)

Marr Williams said...

I had to award it back to you. :)

Carrie Garvin said...

Hi Joanna! Your blog(s) deserve an award~ they are "stand-outs"!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

any news coming ?