Thursday, August 14, 2008

Obsessed With Starbucks


My son is a little egg sandwich crazy, you might say, which is a better thing to be than being a sugar junkie or worse.

A few months ago, Starbucks came out with egg sandwiches made on a nice English muffin...my son's favorite is the Egg, Cheese and Sausage sandwich. Every time we drive past a Starbucks, which seems like every other block on the planet, he asks for a much needed, ohmygodiamdyingofhunger egg sandwich.

Apparently, Starbucks has decided to discontinue the sandwiches, even though I think we are putting someone's kids through college at our local store. I think our local one is the last to phase them out, which is good, because my son needs to eat and he doesn't like much out there. The good news is, maybe I can afford other things, like milk.

;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect pic of Desmond and his beloved sandwich! ;D