Monday, August 13, 2007

Itching To Create

I have become inspired by all the interesting looking bath products out there. It's given me the itch to be more visually creative in my bath product making, so I have been going crazy trying to think of something original and cute while still being effective. My focus has been more about the product and not so much the beauty of it, but I see the lure. I am attracted to the cute bath treats, so why aren't I making any?

I've been thinking about it so much, I dreamt about cute ideas all night, so my brain has been charged and I might experiment some more today. I have a million things to do, and yet my inner artist is nagging at me while my biz needs me to get to work.

So today will be a bit of business dealings and also a bit of creating for me. My children are between camp and school, so they are here with me today. That won't be a challenge at all! =)

No comments: