Friday, August 17, 2007

The Beauty Addict: Kristen Kelly

Kristen is the beauty blogger that has written about us more times than anyone, and definitely helped put us on the map. Beauty Addict is a favorite of mine, one I go back to time and time again. She is a true authority on aal things beauty related, and she's funny.

Without even telling me, I found a post (The Itchy & Scratchy Show) on her blog about moisturizing her arm which has been in a cast for weeks. One of her 2 picks for moisturizers was Product Body's Mama Bomb. So I publicly thank her and ask all of you to check out her blog if you haven't already.

Kristen, thank you again for your kind words!!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Funny, I'm a huge fan of her blog as well. I can't even believe that she's trying to blog with a cast - her x-rays sure made it look painful.

=) You deserved the props.