Friday, May 2, 2008

New Find : Eco-Friendly Beauty Tools



Eco Tools. Brushes and bath accessories. Earth friendly AND affordable!!

All of their brushes are synthetic (good for saving the animals) and they work so well. They are quite soft in comparison to many brushes on the market and honestly, they feel like the real thing.  I am not a big make-up gal, but when I wear it, it has to look good.  These brushes do a good job of evenly applying foundation, blush and eye shadow. The large make up brush is a mere $8.00, which is a fraction of the cost of makeup brushes at Sephora.  You can even get 5 brushes of varying size for only $11!

[Eco+Tools+Powder.JPG]
The handles on all of the brushes are made of lightweight bamboo, which is a wonderfully fast growing, renewable resource. (I love bamboo plants, floors, handles....etc. It is the wonder wood.)

The bath accessories, such as the sponges, mitts and buffs are made of cotton, ramie or loofah and are nice in the bath.  Soft and pretty.  Look at the pictures.  These are pictures I took at home.  This is my "set" and I am so pleased with it all.  I haven't had a chance to use every single item yet, but I am sure having loads of fun trying!

3 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

I LOVE this! Thanks for bringing it to our attention! Earth friendly~ mother earth loves this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Neat! I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

Suds to Love said...

Thanks for sharing about these Joanna. I'm in desperate need of new brushes, but have put it off, trying to decide what's best for mineral make up and these should do the trick.