Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blue Bubble Bath Hunky Chunks

I have blue bubbles on the brain.

The carrot cake Bubble Rubble is now gone, never to return to the Bubble Rubble family, unless I have a special order of 6. But! We have blue Sparkling Champagne again which will be made on Tuesday and will be ready for shipment on Wednesday.
Bubble Rubble is solid bubble bath fun.

Then I had way too much fun creating small hearts and muffins. I may have to do a special give-away just to make more in another scent..... ;)

hearts

blue muffins

4 comments:

dcyrill said...

Beautiful masterpieces. :) You are the Bubble Bath Chunk Queen

Anonymous said...

So purty, and I know they smell fabulous!!

Heather@Twin Birch said...

mmm-hmm! They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

adorable! i betcha they smell yummy too!

xo
m