I owe a lot of goodies to a lot of people.
- I need to get a goodie bag to the winners of the last give-away (those go out tomorrow).
- I want to send a gift to Sharon at Platypus Dreams for being such an incredible artist and sending me a HUGE box of soap...need to give her some presents.
- Since the Wedding Bee review, we have been slammed with orders and I am working my tush to get everything out this week. (This is a luxury problem. Orders are good no matter how hard it works you.)
- I am part of a soap swap, so I need to get 7 little boxes of my handmade soap to the other soap makers who will be sending me soap, too! They are actually lined up and ready to go. They just need to be addressed and sent off to the post office.
- Send thank you gifts and cards to at least ten people (where does the time go?)
Because I need to moan for another second, I just want to share that my legs, back and feet hurt from standing and formulating all day. The body is just not what it used to be. I had plenty of jobs that would keep me slaving away on my feet all day, and tired was the only work hangover I got, now I am an achy complainer.