Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Get Your Feet Ready To Be Naked


If you haven't tried Sugarfoot, I urge you to get your feet in shape before those new toe revealing sandals arrive in the mail that you ordered.

When I lived in NY, I didn't see my feet unless I was bathing. Socks, boots, fuzzy slippers...whatever kept my feet warm. So the lack of sun, moisture, and touch made my feet so limp, sad and fugly for Spring. When it was time to let my feet breathe and finally see the daylight, I was blinded by the white pastiness. I wish I had had Sugarfoot then.

So, I created a foot scrub that is light and fluffy, with exfoliating power to scrub away the callouses and dead skin that clings on. The scents are pure heaven: Cookie and Ruby Red Grapefruit. Cookie, for those who want sweet smelling feet (smells like a real cookie) and the Ruby Red for the citrus people like me (tart and mouth watering indeed).

Get your feet ready, because they will need to be covered again and those poor feet will suffocate in those socks if you leave them there too long. ;)

6 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

The bride is wearing flip-flops~ and I can't think of a more perfect shower gift, then to tuck some Sugar Foot in her box of goodies.

What flavor?? I'm going to order the Ruby Red! I know she'll go crazy over this!!!

Okay~ off to order....

Heather@Twin Birch said...

I have my flip flops ready! Only 12 more inches of snow and I'm in!!

dcyrill said...

It already feels like summer here in GA. Look out for my order Joanna :)

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! What a cool product - I love your packaging. With flip flop season almost here, it's time to really start focusing on beautyfying my feet =)

Anonymous said...

I've been Sugarfooting! Hey, a new verb! ;)

And because I believe in breaking rules (when nobody gets hurt), I've been Sugarfooting my elbows too! It started on my feet (love those direction: "Wet feet, Scrub feet, Admire feet"!), but then starting inching up. Can't help it...it smells so good and feels so great! My winter arms are like alligators, and, frankly, Sugarfoot works as well on my arms as my feet and legs.

Michelle said...

Wow, it all sounds so good. I want to grab a spoon and dig in!