Saturday, June 16, 2007

New Butters I've Tested This Week

I have become aware of some new butters that are being made and I got my hands on a few of them. Mmmmm. All butters I tried this week were infused with either lemon, tangerine, chamomile, green tea, lime, lavender and lemon grass. Orange Peel Oil has a cleansing and toning effect on skin and can improve oily, acne prone skin. The orange butter is derived from orange peel oil and orange peel wax, specifically from Florida oranges, which contains a high level of Bioflavonoids (polyphenols). Bioflavonoids have anti-cellulite and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, the chamomile butter, smells like Sleepy Time Tea. My personal favorite so far is the tangerine butter. So intense. I am still waiting for my samples of pumpkin seed butter and pistachio nut butter.

Oh boy! Guess who will be playing around in the formulary on Monday? :)

No comments: