Sunday, June 24, 2007

FYI

I like to mix it up. This blog was intended to be a place where I could share about the day to day life of a business owner... To give insight about the process of running a bath and body company, but I like to sprinkle in other topics like design, travel, food, etc. because life is not all business (even though it feels like it most times). And I like to share, something that all bloggers have in common. There are so many bloggers these days and I think we are all hoping to learn a bit from the writing process and clarify our own thoughts and to be listened to by other colleagues and peers.

I hope you enjoy my blog, and if nothing else, let it be a small peek into the life of me.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I think your blog is a good mix of business and a little personal window into your life. Small business owners have to be jacks of all trades so it's not surprising that your blog reflects that reality.