Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crush On You Is Officially #1

Crush On You has topped the charts at Product Body. It is our top seller, it is the top discusser, the top raver, it's all anyone ever talks about these days. In fact, I am making it everyday just keeping up with the demand of the master exfoliators out there. (You know who you are ;P)

I originally made Crush for the body, but found myself using the scrub mostly for my hands at the kitchen sink because we are tuna fish eaters and garlic lovers here and that Crush On You takes odors right off the hands. Oil, too. Since I make the stuff, I have a tub of it at every sink in the house. I also love using it as a pre-shave for my legs. I love the roughness of a scrub on my lower legs especially. The rougher the better ...they are in a constant state of inner itch, so the scrub just eases the tension (hard to explain, so I'll just drop it so I don't bore you all).

Since Crush On You was born a few years ago, it's been just a body scrub, or so I thought. This year, my cousin tells me she's been using it on her face and has been for months. People at work keep stopping her and asking her where she's getting her "work" done. "Are you going to a dermatologist or getting plastic surgery or botox, or what!? I need their phone number!"

Get outta here!

She says to me, "No, Jo. Really." Then she tells me her son (who is also my Godson and 16 years old) has been using the Crush On You and his acne cleared up since he started using it. WHAT!? Get out. Okay, now, looking younger and beng acne free? Give me a piece of that Kit Kat bar! So guess what? I started using Crush On You as a facial scrub every night before bed
for about 2 months, and my skin is way softer, looks smoother and my pimples are at bay. Hormonal acne can't be treated... those come from within, but the excess ones? They are gone!

SO if you have a Crush On You in your possession, try it on your face for a few days and see how you feel and look. Then write me an email if you have any feedback for me. I want to hear what YOU have to say.

I do.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I've actually been using on my face, and it feels great on my eczema. My boyfriend really likes it as a facial scrub too!

Kim said...

I'm emailing you too, but you already know how much I love Crush on You!

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

do you ship to the UK? I'd love to try some!

Jessica said...

I love using it as a face scrub (especially in lemon. Talk about easy way to wake up in the morning!) The only concern I had was that there's oils in the scrub which could actually make acne worse so I wash my face with my face wash right after just in case, but it makes your face super smooth.

Heidi said...

I love using it on my face too! I'm so glad to know that Crush isn't going anywhere. I don't know what I'd do with out my Dark Chocolate Almond drugs =D

Anonymous said...

Have I got Crush on You in my possession?? Only about 4 diff jars. Never thought to try it on the fact though, but love it at the kitchen sink and in the shower. Will def try it now on my face!

Brigette said...

I must try some after reading your blog and the posts. On my way to order now.

Anonymous said...

I'm on it! :) and I'm getting low...(how does it happen so fast? oh right, i use it every day.) Guess I'll have to stock up!

jewelboxdreams said...

I've been using Crush on You and Cream on my face for a long time. They work really well for me! I do you Crush in the shower and wash my face afterwards.

Joanna Schmidt said...

No the oils are not an issue. Sunflower oil is non-comedogenic and there is a cleanser in it too. Best of both worlds!

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.