Monday, June 2, 2008

More Bombs...

I think they came out pretty good considering I've only been at this bath bomb making for a couple of months.  My favorite from the 68 bombs I made is the Yuzu with calendula petals (below).  They remind me of mellow yellow Easter eggs.   Or sugary candy....like sugar coated jaw breakers, but the size of a croquet ball.
 
These are some of them wrapped and ready to go.  Some of the others that went out in the order was Riceflower & Shea, Red Lychee Tea, Lavender and Dark Chocolate Almond.

I was having a heck of a time getting the right balance of everything.  Practice does make perfect and I kept at it, and it paid off.  Phew.  Now my fingers feel raw and my arms are definately feeling "the burn".


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure work hard! And your bath bombs and soaps prove it. They are lovely.

Anne-Marie said...

They're worth the arm burn - the fizzies are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

They are pretty!

Kelley said...

Their gorgeous-absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Neck and shoulder massages are in order after bath bomb making. Also the pecs will feel it. Try and space out the making with breaks inbetween batches. They look good and so does the packaging. A heavy duty handcream at night is a must, I can't for the life of me make bath bombs with gloves they annoy me to no end, so you can imagine the state of my hands sometimes.