Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Queen Of Scrubs?


Kristen Kelly of Beauty Addict did it again.  She wrote another wonderful review of our Sugarfoot on her blog and I am blushing once again from her praise.  If you want to read the entire review, go here to read "The Two Sugarfoots (Sugarfeet?)".  Here are a couple of highlights I snagged:

...I'm just gonna come out and say it: Joanna Schmidt is the Queen of Scrubs.
...packed to the gills with scrubby bits. This is key for me these days, especially after my recent disappointment with that useless L'Occitane scrub.
...And like all of Product's products, it feels and smells absolutely heavenly. It comes in two scents, but really, who cares about Ruby Red Grapefruit when you can have COOKIE?

Thank you, Kristen!

***Kiss***

8 comments:

Heather@Twin Birch said...

WAY TO GO, JO!! You're scrubs rock and so do you!

Heidi said...

All hail the queen of scrubs! ;-)

I so agree. I've used many a scrub and none compare.

I can't wait to try cookie...its next on my list!!!

Carrie Garvin said...

Ah hah~ This is not "new" news to those who already knew this...
(No pun~ that's a foot full!)

Product Junkie fan...

Joanna Schmidt said...

You know, I do think you all are so sweet. I enjoy you both.

Michelle said...

Oh my, Joanna why aren't I living closer to you? I want to get me some Crush on You, Butter Scrub and Sugarfoot!!

I do believe you are a product genius ;)

Suds to Love said...

Wow all kinds of love being written about the Product Body products!

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations. Bask in the praise. It'll help you stay up all night to fill those orders that will swamp you at any moment. =)))

Congrats!

Susan @ SGCC said...

Oooh! I love all your stuff! When I'm not obsessing about food, I'm obsessing about face and body products! Congrats on the mention in Kristen's site. I've been a fan of hers for years.