Monday, June 30, 2008

Suspect And Fugitive

I am inspired. I found a great blog created by an amazing artist who makes temporary food art from the most common things. You MUST check out Suspect And Fugitive and also go see the entire collection of amazing portrait art on flickr.

"
suspect and fugitive is a year long project where i make an item a day out of suspect (questionable) and fugitive (non archival) materials."


Here are some of my personal favorites...


Andre The Giant made from pez candy:


Inigo Montoya made with Hello my name is labels:


George Washington made with mouthwash:


Clint Eastwood made with dye on dryer lint:


Cheetos Britney Spears:

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Weird but cool. And so appropriate for the Cheetos and Ms. Spears given how many times she was photographed eating them last summer! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, good, you found them too! I'll see you there (just coming off the Hitchcock blondes theme....). :)