Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Cupcake Design

You know I am cupcake obsessed. But now it is Halloween and I am loving the creepy confections. Allow me to share the love.




These 2 were created by Wisdom Of The Moon (also and Etsy shop).



This is made by Cake Creations By Lisa in San Francisco.


http://kiddley.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/ghostbirthdaycake.jpg
Ghostly Castle. This is a kid craft....but I think I would have chosen it for a wedding cake. Who is kidding who? Kiddley.com.


Creepy Goodies by Brownie Points Blog. Note the "tissue sample" in the background... :)

Love it! Will someone please mail me some cupcakes? I am so hungry!!

Okay, back to work. The next entry I write will be work related. This is just so much fun!

xoxox -Jo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ghostly wedding cake? I love it!