Saturday, September 13, 2008

Whipped Sugar Scrub With Sugar On Top


Everyone here really liked the sugar scrub scented with Brown Sugar + Fig, but we won't be using in the Product Body line because we have created our own scent blends for the holidays. What does that mean for the few sugar scrubs we made that are sad not to have a home? Put them on my Etsy shop, of course! This scrub is emulsified and not drippy at all. Washes off cleanly and is more than 99% natural (scent is a fragrance oil).

It's hard to start preparing for the holidays, but it's necessary. I still am loving my pink grapefruit, yuzu, lemon and sweet vannilla mango scents at Product Body. I don't care what people say, I love those citrusy and tropical scents year round. They aren't seasonal for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fruity scents year-round too! It's the only sort of scent dh and I can agree on. That said, I may still sneak in your Brown Sugar and Fig on my next trip through Etsy.

Suds to Love said...

I agree with them as year round scents!

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see your holiday scents!!! Your chocolate almond was to die for.

I've been dragging my feet on the cold weather stuff. Summer seemed to disappear way to early this year.