"What does it mean to be tagged? This is a blogging game where each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog."
So you want the juice on me?
1. I'm co-dependent. I have a tendency to make sure the people around me get what they need without thinking too much about how it will effect me. It comes from love, I tell ya!
2. I have a thing for late 60's early 70's muscle cars (mostly mopar) - Love old International Scouts, too! (cars, not the boys)
3. I continually do my own hair - cutting, dying...etc. because I am no good at delayed gratification at ALL. My friend Lola is always shaking her head at me. (She is a hair stylist in Williamsburg, NY).
4. I hate the cold, dark weather.
5. Eating out is one of my guilty pleasures.
6. I talk in my sleep.
7. I destroy common idioms - I can't ever remember them properly.
Example: A few years ago I wanted to say,"you threw a wrench in the works" and it came out "you threw a bone in the fan". My husband loved it so much, it has turned into a common saying around here and we use it all the time... How is it I remember that? (my kids are screwed).
Funny, I was just trying to remember the darn idiom and I asked my husband, Brad,"is it: a monkey in the wrench?" Of course, he laughed at me. I am hopeless.
Okay, I fessed up. So now I tag:
Soap Queen Anne-Marie
Stellar Beauty Jeannie
Playing With Soap Steph
Beauty Addict Kristen
Makeup Bag Erica Valente
Jewel Box Dreams Susanna
Rare Bird Finds Sharla and Mei Lynn
Can't wait to see what confessions/stories they have to share.