Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Brooklyn Baking


I am always browsing the web to find new and interesting Brooklyn indie artists/businesses - Maybe because I lived there most of my life and long the city life so often. It will always be home to me even though I've been gone for 8 years.Very recently, I've been getting heavily into the art form of decorated desserts. How often have you spent the incredible time and patience that it takes to make a cupcake or cake look so priceless.....like a work of art?

These photographs are from a Brooklyn Baker, Sarah Magid. You should go see her website. She even makes golden twinkies! I would love to get a taste of a cupcake or two from there. Maybe we could barter. A cupcake for a little moisturizer. They just make me so happy!

I wonder what the inside looks like....hmmmm. Mmmmmmm.

No comments: