Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Local Stroke

WORK HARD BUT PLAY SOFT AND 'SCENTUAL'.

Can't quit thinking about the smell and the feel of the 'products'. They are more like 'Skin Treasures'.......'Derm Delights'.........'Gentle Gems'.......These products speak for themselves. Thanks to my sweet friend, Min, for sharing this delightful secret. It would be so tempting to keep it all for yourself, but I'm so glad she shared. My favorite Christmas surprise....the sexy laundry day products....the smell is so fresh and intoxicating. Thank you for making a purely divine product for those of us who work hard but want to play soft!!

Camille, Jupiter, FL

3 comments:

Heidi said...

" for those of us who work hard but want to play soft!!" I love that line... She said it perfectly!

Anonymous said...

the words speak to me. ddl

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! That's quite the endorsement. Congrats!