Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Unexpected Feedback Lately


Product Body gets feedback on products quite a bit, but in the last week, we have been getting some unusual feedback about some things our products have been up to. Who knew?

10/23/08
My sis has been using Mama Bomb on her baby son. He got "Fifth Disease" at a young age, and it turned his skin into something akin to a lizard, so we've been trying to remedy it with Mama Bomb. So far, it's worked better than anything else.
-Gena P., Studio City, CA



10/25/08 (Crush On You) Amazing product! I have spent soooooooooooo much money on Rx products, and over the counter products for the twins and never had the results I see now! The girls have so many skin and allergies it isn't even funny. I wish I would have ordered from you sooner.
-Kit D., Wellington, FL


10/28/08 - The crush on you, it's amazing! I used to have bumps on my arms from ingrown hairs and no more since I've been using it! Yay! ;o)
- Jessica P., Seattle, WA


It is always good to hear positive feedback, but it's particularly interesting to me when people tell us a new use for the products AND have it work wonders. Love that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes for a good week and makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it? Yay, Jo!

Carrie Garvin said...

Hey~ I LOVE Crush on You in the kitchen-right next to the sink~ SUPER treat for hands always being washed :)

Joanna Schmidt said...

Yes, CG, I have it at my kitchen sink ALWAYS. No matter what "stink" I get on my hands, I can scrub it off with the stuff.

Kim said...

Awesome feedback, Joanna - it must feel really good to get it out of the blue :)

Epicure68 said...

What great comments (and ideas). I've been hoarding what Teresa R has given me but decided to treat myself to a full on Crush on You scrub today and boy do I feel good after doing so, and I smell nice too. I'll have to tell my friends with young kids about it in case they're having skin problems.