Thursday, April 12, 2007

Austin is where I need to be.


Who knew that a Brooklyn born and bred girl would ever want to move to TEXAS?? That would be me. The city is pretty, the food is great, the bats are cool, there is music all around, the hill country is dynamite and everyone is friendly. And there is water!

Don't get me wrong. Being here in Florida has had its benefits. I love the ocean, the sunny skies have kept me chipper and there is very little crime, but it's not a city. Miami is not my city. I like the eclectic feel I get when I am in Austin. So to Austin-ites? Here I come with my family and business hopefully very soon.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! You're thinking about moving! I really will look forward to reading about your move and how that ends up affecting your business and the complexities that arise from moving to a new state.

Anne-Marie

Anonymous said...

I love Austin too. It's a beautiful, creative place. I'm excited because your wonderful Products will be closer to me and maybe easier to get! Maybe I'll even be able to finally try Yuzu Bubble Rubble . . .

kylakae said...

We often say that Austin isn't really in Texas. :)

It's a great city. Come on back!