Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mama Bomb - POW!


I know I had the devastating news about discontinuing the whipped shea butter but I have good news on this fine morning....

We have begun to make Mama Bomb at the soap studio and it is wonderful. What? You didn't think I'd take a jar right off the top for my very own self? Pishaw! I put it on yesterday and this morning I am smoother than baby's skin.

Look at these butters:

Doesn't looking at it make you feel saved? Ahh, perhaps I look at it and start dreaming of being teeny tiny and climbing around the cocoa butter and then diving into the shea butter and then sliding right into the smoothitude of the macadamia nut butter. Oh heaven in a jar.

So whether you want to protect your skin this winter or you have a bun in the oven, Mama Bomb might help you rub out that tight, dry, itchy skin. Feel it nourish you. You know you want it.

(it's also good as a lip conditioner right before bed)

Catch it here



*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those butters make me hungry...LOL! Maybe a little saved too. ;)