Saturday, March 27, 2010

6 Oz Crushes Are Back By Popular Demand!

We took away the 6 oz Crush On You sugar scrubs last year because we were offering way too many sizes.

Large, Regular, Trial and Travel.  I was working my tush off!  It wasn't like we had one scent and I could just fill them all and be done with it.  We were offering 4, 5 sometimes 6 scents.  So we took away the Trial size.

The recession continued, we dropped our prices, people were holding onto their money.  We understand!  So we made a decision to go the OTHER way (sorry folks who love the Large size).  We are now carrying the Regular 10.5 oz, the 6 oz and the Travel 2.5 oz.



The 6 oz. Crush On You is $12.00 and you can find it right here!  We DO listen to the popular demand.  Mostly.  But we also have to do what we can and what is best for business and my sanity.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the Crush in any size! Your Apple Crisp Crush even made my kids a fan. :)

Anne-Marie said...

He he ... loved that last line. Agree about doing what is best for you and your sanity.