Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Approaches

If you are local, please stop in for some very cute Mother's Day packages I've put together ranging from $15-$89. Some are in plant pots, tea pots, baskets, etc. So, so cute! We decided this year NOT to do a Mother's Day offering online due to a busy wholesale schedule here (we just don't have the staff this minute), but we did send out an incredible Tips and Treats newsletter celebrating our wedding anniversary.

We gave 20% off of Coconut Milk Bath Soak and when the customer buys a non-sale item and wishes us a happy anniversary in the comments section at check out, we'd send them $13 gift certificate into their account. That is one dollar for every year. Yeah, it's like cash and it never expires.

So if you are on our newsletter list and you happen to miss that email - - check you SPAM filter.

2 comments:

Heather@Twin Birch said...

I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day, Jo! Those moms who recieved your soap goodies are very lucky! xoxo Heather

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen those packages; I'll bet they were beautiful. I hope you sold tons! :)

I also hope your family spoiled you rotten, with Brad catering to your every wish and whim this past weekend. (Is Brad laughing his head off right now?)