Monday, November 7, 2011

The Herb Garden Carrying Exclusives

 Magic Hands Workshop recipes, Product Body's flare.  Custom soaps for




The Herb Garden is carrying custom exclusive soaps that I have made for them.  They smell amazing!  


Changes In Latitudes Shea Butter Soap
Black Raspberry Cream Shea Butter Soap
Black Raspberry Cream Sea Salt Soap
Buttermilk and Honey Shea Butter Soap
Sandman Shea Butter Soap 


I've also made some new ones that are almost cured and are fantastic and will be shipped in the next few days and headed to Allison!  She is very creative and we are working together to offer you all great new and exclusive soaps, so go check out her website to see what she has!  And mid-November she will have a bunch more soaps for you to check out.


Believe you me, I will be photographing the soaps better than THIS!  Ugh!



4 comments:

Van said...

What does Sandman and Changes in Latitude smell like? Can't wait to check out the rest of the Herb Garden exclusives! =)

Joanna said...

Hi Van,

The scent description page has it listed, but here they are:

Changes in Latitudes - Changes in attitudes! Pineapple, guava, papaya and banana blended with vanilla, coconut milk and cream. A tropical delight!

Sandman - Give it to the Sandman... A soothing blend of lavender, sweet chamomile, freshly cut hay, and just a hint of delicate musk. *HGC Exclusive*

They are quite lovely.....

:)

Van said...

Thanks, Joanna! I couldn't find the scent descriptions on the site, just the ingredients list.

Changes in Latitudes sound like something right up my alley! Yum!

shirley said...

Wow!Superb.. I really love soap. In fact, I have different varieties of soap. Your products sounds lovely. I will check them out!