Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cubano Love In Singapore


Here's an excerpt from feedback I got from a loyal etsy buyer from Singapore that I had to share because it is too good:

Oh my, Cubano… where have you been all my life? The wait was totally worth it! I cut the bar into two. One half is in my shower right now, and I carry the other half with me always. I put it on my desk so that I can pick it up and sniff it ever so often. I place it on my nightstand so that I can sniff it before I go to bed and again the moment I wake up :) I lather up once, twice and maybe even thrice in the shower and inhale the glorious, silky coffee-scented suds. Cubano transforms my morning showers into an otherworldly experience. Never thought a bar of soap would make me feel so alive. Yes, I am obsessed with it because it is THAT good!!! Joanna, you are a genius!

For her and everyone else, I will not stop making Cubano. No worries there!

3 comments:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

What a glowing review. The soap sounds heavenly and I love the photo.

Michelle

Heirloom Natural Soap said...

Great testimonial, Joanna -your feet shouldn't touch the ground for a while after that, eh? Thanks for sharing -it's a big part of why we soapers do what we do! :)

Joanna Schmidt said...

It made me laugh out loud and my smile is still on my face! Loved it. If I had customers all around the world telling me quirky lovely stories like that every day, I'd never touch the ground....