Monday, July 26, 2010

The Scrub-Of-The-Month Club

I am getting so excited about The Scrub-Of-The-Month Club! I have been spending every waking hour planning out scents for the upcoming year.

We have decided to offer limited edition scents available ONLY to Scrub-Of-The-Month Club (SOTMC) members. Each scent will be a proprietary blend of fragrance and essential oils that will be hand blended and created by me. No one else will have these fragrances, so these will be one of a kind signature Crush On You scrubs. We might even surprise you with a new look of the jar....

The details of the pricing and blocks of months have not been established just yet. SOTMC will be available mid August :) Keep your pants on!

I am so excited...

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Can't Wait!!!

Anonymous said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way for you to exercise (and exorcise...LOL!) some of your pent-up creativity, Jo!

red bamboo said...

Hi Joanna!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog - and trust me... the Red Tea & Linden Blossom soaps are smelling pretty darn good!!
Love the goodies on your blog too....(sigh)...so much soap...so little time.....