Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Thousand Thank Yous

We made it past 50 endorsements for Shine A Light! I am thrilled. We are into the first round of the "Judging Phase", I can't even believe it. Brad nominated Product Body and who knows?? Well, you never know. I'm sure thousands have entered, but Product Body sure could use the award money for marketing, staff (boy, I really could use help!!), a sales person... we could really be efficient!

We may be inspiring enough....

I love you! And so I give you a thousand thank yous and my promise to continue to try to be the best I can be and try even harder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went there today to help nominate and realized you already had your needed quota for endorsements. Sorry...late to the party.

I hope you win!!!!

Heidi said...

Do we get to tell them more about how much we love your stuff? Actually, its more addiction than just love :D

Anne-Marie said...

That's wonderful! I hope they call me to get my story and take on your brand and story. Fingers crossed ...